[Couenne] Preprocessing options

Akshay Gupte akshayg at gatech.edu
Thu Feb 2 18:18:55 EST 2012

Hi all,
Are there specific options to control preprocessing in Couenne ? Couenne seems to be branching on very few nodes in a reasonably long time for some of my large-scale models. I am looking at ways to control the number of variables whose bounds are tightened at each node and other preprocessing steps. I could not find anything specific in the Couenne or Bonmin manual that addresses this.

Does anyone know where (and if its easy) to tweak the source code ?

Akshay.

Akshay Gupte
Ph.D. student, Operations Research
School of Industrial & Systems Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology