[Couenne] Regarging help in installing Counne solver for AMPL

Pietro Belotti pbelott at clemson.edu
Thu Jun 16 12:03:14 EDT 2011

Dear Prashant,

a step-by-step description is given in the TRAC page of Couenne:

https://projects.coin-or.org/Couenne

Also, if you don't want to build the code, some binary versions are
already available at:

http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/Couenne

and you can use AMPL by specifying Couenne as the solver with the
following command:

ampl: option solver couenne;

Finally, you can submit your AMPL models to the NEOS servers if you don't
want to download or build Couenne:

http://neos.mcs.anl.gov/neos/solvers/minco:Couenne/AMPL.html

I hope this helps. Please send your emails to the Couenne mailing list
(couenne at list.coin-or.org) instead of the Couenne ticket mailing list, as
the latter should be used to report bugs or errors in general.

Thanks,

Pietro Belotti
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences
Clemson University