[Couenne] Dependency list dig_type

Pietro Belotti pbelott at clemson.edu
Fri Feb 18 15:19:33 EST 2011

Giacomo,

you should select STOP_AT_AUX if you are interested in direct dependence
only. Looking at the Directed Acyclic Graph of the problem, STOP_AT_AUX
gives you the forward star of a node. ORIG_ONLY builds a dependence list
of originals only (as ultimately any auxiliary depends on originals),
hence only returns the leaves of the DAG below the variable selected,
while TAG_AND_RECURSIVE keeps a dependence list of both auxiliaries, and
hence returns the whole subtree.

Hope this helps. Cheers,

Pietro Belotti
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences