[Couenne] couenne exit code 3221225477

BOUGATTAYA Pierre-Hakim pierre.hakim.bougattaya at gmail.com
Tue May 11 05:58:17 EDT 2010

Hi, I have a problem with my solver. I try to run my model.mod + data.dat
with couenne.

Command line : ampl : model 'C:\<path>\my_model.mod'; ampl : data
'C:\<path>\my_data.dat'; option solver
'C:\OS-2.0-VisualStudio?\bin\couenne.exe';
(I got it from
http://www.coin-or.org/Couenne/<http://www.coin-or.org/Couenne/>,
windows version, "An archive of COIN-OR executables for MS Windows,
including a MS Windows version of Couenne") ampl : solve;

processus starts : i have "variables", then "constraints" and "problem size
before reformulation..." and CRASH. "exit code 3221225477".

My model run without problems with KNITRO (ampl input). I try to fix this
problem but i meet some difficulties.

Thank you very much.

Pierre

Here is the answer of PIETRO :

"Dear Pierre,

I assume you have downloaded one of the binary versions of Couenne for
Windows. If so, do you remember which one among those in

 https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinBinary/browser/binary/Couenne<https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinBinary/browser/binary/Couenne>

Also, it would be useful to have the model and data file that originated the
crash, in order to replicate the problem.

Thanks, Pietro"

I don't know if I was in the good section for asking my question, but thank
you for your answer.

I try to use the windows version of couenne :
Couenne-0.2.2-win32-icl10.0.zip<https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinBinary/browser/binary/Couenne/Couenne-0.2.2-win32-icl10.0.zip>and
Couenne-0.2.2-win32-msvc9.zip<https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinBinary/browser/binary/Couenne/Couenne-0.2.2-win32-msvc9.zip>Same
problem.

Just after the "problem size reformulation" -> CRASH. (picture attached).

I give you 2 files : my_model.mod and my_data.dat.

Thank you very much for helping me on this problem.

Pierre.