[Couenne] Couenne_Optimal_point

ehsan ullah ehsanmath at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 10:13:40 EDT 2010

Dear Prof. Pietro Belotti
First of all thanks for your reply.
I am not  much used to with AMPL.  Currently what  i am doing is the  following.
I prepare a problem.nl  file using AMPL.
Then  I run couenne independently at command line (./couenne  ./problem.nl)
Then I get the file  problem.sol
Can I read the file problem.sol using AMPL  and get the values of variables now?
Or I need to call couenne using AMPL instead  of command line?
Thanks in advance

Ehsan Ullah

PhD student

Lehrstuhl für Symbolic Computation