[Couenne] Accessing AMPL parameters

Pete Janes ppjanes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:36:38 EST 2010

Dear Pietro

I am currently modifying Couenne, so that it can handle a multi-dimensional
integral term,
I want to manually obtain parameter values defined in the AMPL problem
instance, ie. "param x := 1".
Do you know how to access the data structure containing these values.

I am trying to avoid modifying the ASL library, by "hijacking" the MIN(x,y)
function and using it
to represent my integral function. The integral is defined by one variable,
and many parameters,
so the first argument is the variable, and the second argument is intended
to point to a set of
parameter values.

Do you know how I can solve this problem?

Happy New Year,

Pete