[Couenne] Assertion failed in BonChooseVariable

Pietro Belotti pbelott at clemson.edu
Tue Dec 21 07:30:31 EST 2010

Giacomo,

this is a recent bug that is a consequence of moving the management of
integer variables to Couenne (they were previously taken care of by Cbc).
A recent update to Couenne/src/branch/CouenneObject.cpp takes care of
that, at least temporarily.

Note: please make sure that you only svn update that file -- other
recently committed changes seem to break Couenne in some instances. I'm
looking into this latter issue.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Pietro Belotti