[Couenne] Couenne install : problem with make thirdParty blas

Pietro Belotti belotti at lehigh.edu
Fri Oct 23 20:19:22 EDT 2009

Hi David,

I tried a setting similar to yours. Although there seem to be some
difference in the .nl files when generated with different versions of
AMPL (or maybe OS), I still can't replicate your error. You may want
to try one of the following:

1) check with valgrind or gdb where the problem actually happens (you
may need to re-configure Couenne with option --enable-debug and
re-build it);
2) increase verbosity by setting e.g. "problem_print_level 11" in the
couenne.opt option file and submitting the output you get.

Let me know if you find anything.

Best,

Pietro Belotti, Lehigh University
Dept. of Industrial & Systems Engineering
200 W Packer Ave, Bethlehem PA 18015.
phone: 610-758-3865   fax: 610-758-4886
email: belotti at lehigh.edu
web:   http://www.lehigh.edu/~pib208