[Couenne] stable 0.2 out; user manual available

Pietro Belotti belotti at lehigh.edu
Thu Jun 25 12:06:33 EDT 2009

Dear Couenne users,

version 0.2 has been released yesterday. Among the changes, the most
important is a separator of disjunctive cuts, which have shown to be
effective in many MINLP instances. Release 0.2.0 is also out.

Moreover, a .pdf user manual has been added to the repository.
Although I plan to expand it in the near future, I wanted to add a
base version that would help the casual user understand what options
to tweak in order to use Couenne properly.

My apologies for not making a manual available earlier. As usual, for
any question or suggestion, please email couenne at list.coin-or.org.

Regards,

Pietro Belotti, Lehigh University
Dept. of Industrial & Systems Engineering
200 W Packer Ave, Bethlehem PA 18015.
phone: 610-758-3865   fax: 610-758-4886
email: belotti at lehigh.edu
web:   http://www.lehigh.edu/~pib208