[CoinUtils] CSECTION (cones) in CoinMpsIO

Horand Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at Dal.Ca
Tue Oct 1 08:08:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

has anyone here successfully processed an MPS file with cone
constraints (CSECTION) using CoinMpsIO? First, where should the
CSECTION (or CSECTIONS?) be placed? I presume from the MOSEK manuals
that this should go after the BOUNDS, SOS and QUADOBJ sections (in
that order?). However, I can't get readConicMps() to process the first
cone correctly. I suspect this may have something to do with the fact
that --- unlike readQuadraticMps() --- the section information (which
ought to be passed in from the previous read...) is not accessed. Is
this an oversight?

Cheers

gus gassmann

Horand I. Gassmann, Professor

Kenneth C. Rowe School of Business, Dalhousie University
6100 University Avenue, PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3H 4R2
ph. (902) 494-1844
fax (902) 494-1107