[CoinMp] New Patch for 1.4.0 CoinMP

Stuart Mitchell s.mitchell at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Oct 28 21:50:22 EDT 2009

It has taken me all morning but I have the patch file for this now

This Patch takes contributions from Larry Taylor, Ron Frowd and Myself and
1) corrects the setting of some parameters that are real not ints
2) changes some solver options for better performance
3) adds branch priorities
4) fixes a bug with the msgcallback
5) puts in an option for MaxSeconds
6) puts in an option for FractionGap
7) outputs better status messages from cbc
8) is able to write MPS files for integer problems

Can we PLEASE have this integrated with the code as I need it for
pulp-or which is dependent on this solver.

Stu

___________________________________
Dr Stuart Mitchell
Research Fellow