[CoinMp] How to use CoinMP.Dll in Visual Basic (Excel)

design at np-soft.ru design at np-soft.ru
Mon Jul 2 02:29:02 EDT 2007

I should use Visual Basic 6 (see version in the menu "Help" and the
command "About"). All Visual Basics with identical major version "should"
use identical call conversion.

As I understand there are several dll call conversions. "CoinMP.Dll" uses
so call conversion that Visual Basic 6 doesn’t understand it... You are
right Visual Basic 6 always uses Unicode.

Visual Basic 8 (2005) is able to “understand” current call conversion of
"CoinMP.Dll". Probably for creation “ColNames” and “RowName” structures
enough have the address function of variable.  You can allocate names and
the major integer array. Then assign the elements of major array by
addresses of first elements of names. Of course it is my hypothesis only.

Unfortunately my knowledge in C++ is too weak to find options for "right"
compilation CoinMP for Visual Basic 6. It would be cool if somebody create
full example for Visual Basic 6...