[CoinBinary] [Cbc] multithreaded cbc for windows

acw at ascent.com acw at ascent.com
Fri Oct 5 08:14:21 EDT 2012

We are in a similar situation to Petru's.  In our case, we are building
our own executable against the binaries provided by the CoinBinary project
(whose mailing list I am CCing, since it isn't clear whose bailiwick this
is).

When building Cbc from source, the command "./configure" should be
replaced with "./configure -C --enable-cbc-parallel" in order to enable
multithreading.  We can make this work on Linux but have been stymied on
Windows (building under MinGW).

Multithreading with Cbc on Windows is a high priority for us.