[COIN-fORgery] Invitation to MOSDEX code sprint, Clemson SC, March 17-20

Jeremy Bloom jeremyblm at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 23:15:00 EST 2020

 I'm attending and have already booked the hotel, arriving Monday. Where are we meeting and when?
    On Monday, February 24, 2020, 07:15:06 PM PST, Matthew Saltzman <mjs at clemson.edu> wrote:

 Reminder-

If you're planning to come to Greenville for INFORMS Optimization (or
even if you're not) and you are interested in the MOSDEX project
introduced at COIN fORgery at IMA in October 2018, you're welcome to
join us for a follow-on code sprint in Clemson after the conference.

RSVP interest to me and I'll let you know about hotel info.

Matt Saltzman

--
Matthew Saltzman
School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
Clemson University
mjs AT clemson DOT edu