[Coin-discuss] VRPH

Geoff Leyland geoff_leyland at fastmail.fm
Sun Jul 12 04:12:43 EDT 2020

FWIW, I have a fork from a while back with a few bug fixes and one un-merged PR from someone who was far more enthusiastic than me.  It might be worth a look.

It's here: https://github.com/geoffleyland/VRPH

It's probably worth a search around GitHub to see if there are others (there weren't when I looked four or five years ago)

Cheers,
Geoff