[Coin-discuss] COIN-OR Events at INFORMS Seattle

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Sun Oct 20 00:57:40 EDT 2019

COIN-OR enthusiasts-

If you are in Seattle for the INFORMS Annual Meeting, please come join
us for COIN-OR-related events. We won't be exhibiting this year (so
sadly, no chocolate coins...), but we will have our annual members and
users meeting on Monday, October 21 12:30pm to 1:30pm in Convention
Center 613, Level 6. Grab a sandwich and bring it along.

On Monday evening, we will meet to celebrate the 15th birthday of the
COIN-OR Foundation (last March) and honor the winners of the 15th COIN-
OR Cup, "the most coveted prize in computational OR." We'll gather at
Linda's Tavern, 707 East Pine Street, Seattle, just a short walk from
the conference neighborhood, starting around 8:00pm. Hors d'oeuvres and
drinks on us, at least for a while.

Hope to see you there!
School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
Clemson University
mjs AT clemson DOT edu