[Coin-discuss] Structural comparison of MPS files?

acw at ascent.com acw at ascent.com
Wed Apr 6 16:36:57 EDT 2016

I could use a tool that takes two MPS files and compares them
structurally. Specifically, it should not be "mazed" by mere name and
order changes of rows and columns -- it should be able to recognize two
isomorphic problems, and it would be wonderful if it could recognize
only-mostly-isomorphic problems as well. It should give name changes and
structural differences.

I realize that in general, this is computationally hard, similar to graph
isomorphism. But I'm wondering if any such tools exist. I could even
imagine something with a user interface that lets the user provide
guidance -- "Oh, mark these two constraints as the same" and the like.

What's out there?