[Coin-discuss] INFORMS 2015 Call for Tracks, Sessions, Presentations

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Mon Mar 9 15:42:40 EDT 2015

I'm organizing the Computing Society cluster for the 2015 INFORMS Annual
Meeting in historic Philadelphia.  If you are interested in organizing a
track or session or contributing a presentation, please let me know by
email <mjs AT clemson DOT edu> as soon as you can.  The abstract
deadline is May 15.

If you have research, practice experience, software, discussion topics,
or you know people who do that should be invited, let me know.

The conference is November 1-4, 2015 at the Pennsylvania Convention
Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu