[Coin-discuss] Coin-discuss Digest, Vol 100, Issue 2

Philip Walton hpwalton at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 21:28:48 EDT 2014

"...
The warnings might give one a clue.

..."

:-)

It looks as if something is overflowing an array... but the splat occurs in the unload of the problem.  I'm sure it's something dorky ... I'm still digging.

I will say that trying to bridge to Java through JNI is pretty wonky... and they haven't made it any better since the last time I did it about 10 years ago...lol

Philip