[Coin-discuss] Mac OS X Runtime issue...

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Sun Oct 5 20:02:28 EDT 2014

On Sat, 2014-10-04 at 16:02 -0700, Philip Walton wrote:
> Any suggestion on where to post the information I have to try to get
> someone to take a look?  I can run tests/build/configure/whatever to
> try to make it work if someone has some advice.  I won't be able to
> back-version the compiler as that version is driven by our IT guys...
> so I can't use the fix above.

I'd post on the CoinMP list
(http://list.coin-or.org/mailman/listinfo/CoinMP) and if there's no help
there, contact the project manager directly.

> Side note:
> When here...
> http://www.coin-or.org/projects/BuildTools.xml
>
> Clicking on the project page link.. it adds a %20 to the URL using
> chrome (https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools%20)..which then fails
> to navigate.

I'm convinced this is a Chrome bug, but there's a workaround and I've
applied it to the XML page.  It should be OK now.
Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu