[Coin-discuss] Call for Presentations and Sessions: Open Source Software at ICS Richmond, January 2015

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Fri Jul 11 09:24:44 EDT 2014

I am organizing a stream for the INFORMS Computing Society Conference in
historic Richmond, Virginia, January 11-13, 2015.  For conference
information, please see https://sites.google.com/site/2015icsconference/

If you are a developer of COIN-OR software or other open-source software
for operations research, or if you are using such software in your
research or practice, I would like to invite you to present your work at
ICS.  Optimization, simulation, constraint programming tools or anything
else relevant to OR are all of interest.  Computational research,
tutorials, practical applications, war stories all welcome.

If you are interested, please reply to me via e-mail.  Papers for the
conference proceedings are due September 1, 2014.  Presentation and
student poster abstracts are due October 20, 2014.
Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu