[Coin-discuss] maintaining the Resources page on coin-or.org

Brady Hunsaker bradyhunsaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:21:31 EDT 2012

There is a page on the coin-or.org website that lists some other
open-source resources for OR:
http://www.coin-or.org/resources.html

I maintained it at one point, but have not for several years.  I expect it
is quite out of date.

I see two likely options for the page:
- Someone adopts and maintains it.
- The page is removed entirely, if it is deemed unnecessary or there's no
one to maintain it.  I don't know whether there are other better sources of
this information on the web now.

I don't have the authority to grant anyone the right to be a maintainer,
but I suspect that a volunteer who comes forward and then follows up with
an initial revision of the page would likely be welcomed.

If you have an argument that the page isn't needed and should be retired,
that would be helpful.

Absent that, if you are interested in updating and maintaining the page,
then the best contact point to express interest is probably
editor at coin-or.org.

Brady