[Coin-discuss] Minor issues building CoinAll

Geoff Leyland geoff_leyland at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 4 21:43:38 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm building CoinAll again (from trunk)

./get.AllThirdParty
./get.AllThirdParty: line 6: ./get.*: No such file or directory
./get.AllThirdParty: line 6: ./get.*: No such file or directory

This appears to be because ThirdParty/SCIP and ThirdParty/SoPlex lack a get.* script.

Should config_ipopt_default.h contain the following? (This could be a side-effect of me trying to only install the minimal set of headers I need)

/* Define to the C type corresponding to Fortran INTEGER */
#ifndef FORTRAN_INTEGER_TYPE
#define FORTRAN_INTEGER_TYPE int
#endif

Neither of these are critical, but it can't hurt to note them, right?

Cheers,
Geoff