[Coin-discuss] Server status update

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Sat Dec 31 19:56:48 EST 2011

Trac is now working for most projects.  Not all plugins are working yet.

The following projects do not yet have functional Trac sites:
      * ABACUS
      * Bcp
      * CoinEasy
      * Couenne
      * Dip
      * Ipopt
      * LaGO
      * PFunc
      * Smi
Over the next few days, we will be working on finishing the transition
and on rebuilding Trac configurations to improve maintainability, so
occasional disruptions are possible.  Added functionality is in the
works for the future.

Please check out your project Subversion and Trac pages.  Let me know if
you encounter any issues.

Thanks again for your patience, and best wishes for the new year.

On Sat, 2011-12-31 at 11:30 -0500, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> The server move is still in progress.
>
> Subversion should now be functional using either
> svn.coin-or.org/svn/<path> or projects.coin-or.org/svn/<path>.
>
> Trac is currently not available.
>
> Contact me if you have any problems with subversion.  I'll post another
> update later today.

Clemson University Mathematical Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu