[Coin-discuss] FlopC++ project status

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Wed Feb 24 18:58:00 EST 2010

Gaetano,

        To the best of my knowledge, Tim (the original author) has been unable
to work on FlopC++ for some time.  There's probably no need for something so
drastic as a fork.  If you're interested in doing some work with FlopC++ and
have some patches or enhancements you'd like to contribute, Tim would probably
be glad for the interest and help.  If you're not getting any response from Tim,
send an email off-list to me and I'll put you in touch with the right people
here at COIN.

							Lou