[Coin-discuss] bringing a matrix into block angular form

magh magh at lehigh.edu
Thu Sep 24 11:39:44 EDT 2009

This looks fairly easy to use so I was going to try it:
  http://www.math.uu.nl/people/bisseling/Mondriaan/

It wants this format:
  http://math.nist.gov/MatrixMarket/formats.html#mtx

Has anyone written a MPS to MatrixMarket format convertor? I just figured
I'd ask before I write it - I think it will be easy.

Thanks,
Matt

Has anyone used COIN together with some package (MeTiS? or any other?) to