[Coin-discuss] autoconf executable bit

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Sun Oct 18 13:52:17 EDT 2009

Trying to setup build/install for DIP project.

I have some scripts that I want the user to run (dealing with third-party stuff for DIP applications). The script gets copied from my_script.sh.in to my_script.sh to the build dir for the user to run. The original my_script.sh.in is set with the svn:executable bit ON. But, when autoconf makes the copy the executable bit is lost. How can I fix this? Currently, the user has to chmod+x before it can run the script.

Thanks,
Matt