[Coin-discuss] unit test

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Sat Oct 3 21:21:03 EDT 2009

I am setting up my unit test for a new COIN project to run when 'make test' is run. How do folks deal with test failures? My code catches exceptions and throws an error to the screen - but the test just proceeds from that point. In fact, my first test might fail then the next few pass - and the only indication of the failure is if the user looks for the phrase "COIN Exception" in the make log. How do folks usually deal with this so that failed tests don't go un-noticed?