[Coin-discuss] does CGL depend on CLP?

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Fri May 22 03:01:39 EDT 2009

Matt,

As the owner of Clp I plead innocent.  If you look at code you will see
that only CglLAndP uses Clp.  Other cut generators which use tableau e.g.
CglGomory use Coin code to do factorization.

It would probably only be an hours work to use #ifdef COIN_HAS_CLP to dummy
out CglLandP.  However it might be better to get the opinion of Pierre
Bonami as I also notice #ifdef COIN_HAS_CPX and #ifdef COIN_HAS_XPR in the
CglLandPSimplex code.

John