[Coin-discuss] Call for Speakers - Decomposition Methods for Integer Programming - ISMP 2009, Chicago, IL

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Fri Mar 13 08:03:11 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

At the 2009 International Symposium on Mathematical Programming, I am organizing a session related to work on "Decomposition Methods for Integer Programming". This session will be included in the Integer and Mixed-Integer Programming cluster.

The focus of this session will be algorithms and/or software for solving integer programs using various traditional and hybrid 'decomposition methods'. Such methods include: branch cut and price, Lagrangian relaxation, subgradient methods, bundle methods, Bender's, Dantzig-Wolfe, etc.

If you are interested in presenting in this session, please email me some information about your topic. The submission deadline for abstracts is April 15.

The ISMP Conference will be held in Chicago, IL on August 23-28, 2009.
    http://ismp2009.eecs.northwestern.edu/index.htm

Best Regards,
Matt

Matthew Galati