[Coin-discuss] Call for Speakers - Social Network Analysis - Informs 2009, San Diego, CA

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Wed Mar 11 12:18:44 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

At the 2009 Informs Conference, I am organizing a session related to work on Social Network Analysis. This session will be included in a cluster sponsored by the Informs Computing Society.

The focus of this session will be algorithms and/or software for studying social networks and any relevant applications.

If you are interested in presenting in this session, please email me some information about your topic. The submission deadline for abstracts is May 15 and there will be no extensions this year. So, please contact me as soon as possible.

The Informs Conference will be held in San Diego, CA on October 11-14, 2009.
    http://meetings.informs.org/sandiego09/

Best Regards,
Matt

Matthew Galati