[Coin-discuss] Cbc, Symphony, and GLPK

Menal Guzelsoy megb at lehigh.edu
Wed Jun 3 13:20:26 EDT 2009

Jen-Min,

How do you check the violation of the constraints? Are you using the
solution displayed on the screen? SYMPHONY prints out the solution for
continuous variables with 3 fractional digits, the last of which is
obviously rounded. In this problem, it might not be that accurate to
use to check the violation of constraints.

Menal.

Menal Guzelsoy
Ph.D. Candidate
Industrial and Systems Engineering Dept.
Lehigh University
1610 4620455