[Coin-discuss] Visual Studio Project Files

Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Tue Aug 25 18:39:56 EDT 2009

Hi Frank:

> It would be useful to have dlls so that I could use these programs from
> within C#.  Is that hard to do?

Actually I have no idea. I develop on Mac OS X first, Linux second, and
Windows third.  Unfortunately, I do not have time to look at the dll
issue in the short run.

You may wish to check out the CoinMP project

https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinMP

that does create dlls for a subset of COIN-OR projects.

Regards,

--
Kipp Martin
Visiting Professor