[Coin-discuss] Bug tracking system broken again

Kim Hansen kimhanse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 16:09:33 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 21:21, Ted Ralphs <ted at lehigh.edu> wrote:
> Upgrading to Firefox 3.0.3 from 3.0.1 (or something incidental to this
> upgrade) seems to have fixed this problem for me. Are you still seeing it?

I tried to reproduce it with Iceweasel 3.0.1 from Debian.

Creating a ticket (https://projects.coin-or.org/Clp/ticket/26) and
adding comments and files works. Using the back button (e.g. from a
preview) clears the input fields.

I have tested on an other Trac installation (version 0.10.3), and it
does clear the input fields when using Back.

--
Kim Hansen
Vadgårdsvej 3, 2.tv