[Coin-discuss] GMPL support in COIN-OR

Michal Kaut mail at michalkaut.net
Thu Oct 9 09:33:48 EDT 2008

This is not correct. With glpsol (the GLPK stand-alone solver), I can
display the solution (and other things) as I like, using display or
printf commands that come after the solve command in the .mod file. It
works just fine.

In both CBC and Symphony, these commands seem to be simply ignored.

Regards,
Michal