[Coin-discuss] OsiCuts warnings

Leo Lopes leo at sie.arizona.edu
Sun Nov 16 13:25:28 EST 2008

Dear Coin Folks,

Just my generic 2c: In between degrees I worked for a financial
software company. They required us to compile every project with
"Treat Warnings as Errors". When I started I though that was silly,
but over time I found that it was very valuable. It tends to promote
good readable code and reduce the number of really difficult to squash
bugs.

Cheers,
Leo.