[Coin-discuss] clp message level on infeasible

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Fri May 30 03:39:04 EDT 2008

Matt,

On a simple test, I am unable to reproduce the behavior you reported.  Can
you send me a driver which reproduces problem.

John

  From:       Matthew Galati <magh at lehigh.edu>

  To:         Matthew Galati <magh at lehigh.edu>

  Cc:         "coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org" <coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>

  Date:       05/27/2008 06:06 PM

  Subject:    Re: [Coin-discuss] clp message level on infeasible

I figured it out... messageHandler is not enough -- need to setLogLevel
thru getModelPtr( ) too. This design isn't great since this code is
specific to OsiClp and doesn't work with Osi. Can this be fixed?

   m_masterSI->messageHandler()->setLogLevel(0);

#ifdef __DECOMP_LP_CLP__

dynamic_cast<OsiClpSolverInterface*>(m_masterSI)->getModelPtr()->
setLogLevel(m_param.LogLpLevel);
#endif