[Coin-discuss] [SMI] Linux packages

Soeren Sonnenburg Soeren.Sonnenburg at first.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jun 19 15:01:29 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 15:00 -0300, Leo Lopes wrote:
> Hi Rei. There are binaries for several architectures here:
> http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/CoinAll/.
>
> Which linux distribution do you use? From the CoinBinary site:
> https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinBinary (see browse source, etc.)
> there is a spec file for building RPMs for many Coin projects. SMI is
> currently NOT one of those projects, but I can add it tomorrow (today
> is a busy day). In the meantime, I'd appreciate anyone who wants to
> test-drive the current spec file. This page:
> https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinBinary/wiki/BuildingCoinRpms has
> instructions for building Coin RPMs. As of right now, you need to
> build your own tarball of CoinAll, but we should fix that within the
> next few days. When we do, you will be able to download an "official"
> tarball from here: http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/CoinAll/.
>
> If you are on a .deb-based distribution, maybe Aram has something to
> add...

FWIW, I've started packaging coin-or for debian... currently coinutils
made it into debian http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/coinutils.html next
will be clp - but it is still a long way to go... so if someone is
willing to help...

Soeren
--
Soeren Sonnenburg - Fraunhofer FIRST      Tel: +49 (30) 6392 1882
Kekulestr. 7, 12489 Berlin, Germany       Fax: +49 (30) 6392 1805