[Coin-discuss] Packaging CLP for debian.

Soeren Sonnenburg Soeren.Sonnenburg at first.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jun 11 09:47:55 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 09:43 -0400, John J Forrest wrote:
> Soeren,

Hi John,

thanks for replying.

> I am basically the author of Clp.

So your are the sole author and IBM is the copyright holder?

> I personally have no problem with changing header files once all legal
> issues are sorted out.

I am not sure I understand correctly. Which legal issues? I thought Clp
is currently wholly under the CPL? Why not then state it in each of the
header files instead of all rights reserved?

> John Forrest

What about the (minor) patches?
Soeren.