[Coin-discuss] Cross-compiling COIN projects (Osi)

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Fri Feb 29 11:37:00 EST 2008

Sebastian,

	It's an old fashioned thing to suggest, but the autoconf manual, section
11.1, describes the command line options needed for cross-compiling.  It says
that you need to set both --build and --host.

	That said, I wouldn't want to guarantee that coin.m4 plays nicely with
cross-compiling, or that tests crafted by developers for individual projects
will work.  We just haven't had the time or facilities to do thorough tests on
this sort of thing.

							Lou