[Coin-discuss] Cross-compiling COIN projects (Osi)

Sebastian Nowozin nowozin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:13:09 EST 2008

Hello Andreas,

thanks for your answer, I will try to use

ADDCXXFLAGS=-m64 ./configure --host ""

tomorrow.  The problem with with x86_64 target is that the same
compiler binary is used, whereas for normal cross compilation the
compiler binary has a prefix, and is named such as "arm-linux-gcc".
Maybe somebody here figured already how to cross compile.

Meanwhile I have compiled COIN Osi on a real x86_64 system and can
link against that binaries, but in the long term it would be nice to
know.

Thanks again,
Sebastian