[Coin-discuss] Inconsistency between Osi Solves

Pedro Teixeira pedro.t at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:51:11 EST 2008

The situation is as follows (I'm running the latest stable of all projects,
should I be running from the trunk?)  :

Both Cbc and Sym give the same straight objetive value of 10.  Where for
this instance the known optimal is 85. The strange thing is that with Clp,
the first result is 110 but then I add an extra cut (subtour) and it becomes
infeasible...

It's really probably something in my code, but it seems Clp was closer to
what I wanted.. I posted the issue here because I was surprised to get
different solutions. I'm also trying to run in cplex, but as you suggested
I'll stick with Cbc and Sym, disregard Clp and will review the code again :/

Ashutosh, I copied the model here:
http://www.pedro.not.br/tmp/model.mps

thanks for the replies.
Pedro