[Coin-discuss] need help with using OSI and CBC in windows

Anyster foranyster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 13:59:59 EST 2008

Hi,

Everything is fine when I used OSI and CLP in windows with MSVC++ 7.
However, there's always compiling errors when I use CBC in OSI in visual
studio. (Professional XP, 32bit)

First of all, I downloaded OSI-0.99.0.zip from
http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/Osi/ . However, it seems that
osi-0.99.0 does not contain the library of cbc, and if I include the cbc
project in the solution, there are bunch of compiling errors.

Then, I downloaded Cbc-2.2.0 from
http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/Cbc/, and it already contains osi. I
opened the .sln file in the v7 folder by visual studio, and got a lot of
compiling errors.

I read almost all the webpages in coin-or, but still can not find how to
use/compile cbc in windows. Can anyone give me some help? Thank you so much!

Best,
Joe