[Coin-discuss] Osi doxygen documentation offline?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Tue Apr 1 07:49:57 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 13:28 +0200, Sebastian Nowozin wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> the Osi doxygen documentation at
>     http://www.coin-or.org/Doxygen/Osi/hierarchy.html
> seems to be offline.  Is this planned or normal (eg. when regenerating
> the documentation?), or can it be fixed?

Fixed, for the moment.

We installed mod_security for Apache httpd, but it seems to be blocking
access too aggressively for our day-to-day activities.  I've unblocked
the Doxygen directory until we can get a better handle on how to manage
this feature in a less intrusive way.

Report any additional problems here, and I'll fix them, too.