[Coin-discuss] Settings for Cbc with a Osi solver (not Clp)

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Thu Nov 29 15:45:48 EST 2007

If all you want to do is testing, then I would suggest you use SYMPHONY
instead of Cbc. SYMPHONY's implementation uses OSI in a completely
solver-agnostic mode, so you shouldn't face any of the problems you do
with Cbc. I don't think our configure script currently supports Mosek,
but this would be easy to add if you're interested. We have a fairly
well-developed unit test that should provide a pretty good stress test.

Cheers,

Ted