[Coin-discuss] Mailing lists

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Tue Mar 13 21:51:09 EDT 2007

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Matthew Galati wrote:

> There are a lot of coin mailing lists now...

And more to come...

> I like this, as it allows users to only listen to the projects they care
> about. But, if you are just generally interested in COIN, is there
> anyway that all COIN mailing lists messages can be mirrored/CC'd to one
> central COIN mailing list? That way, those interested in anything
> related to coin can just subscribe to this?

It is certainly possible--it's done by subscribing a reflector list to
each of the lists.  We will be revamping several of the mailing
lists sometime soon, so that would be a reasonable time to consider it.

Is there more widespread interest in this idea?  Note that it is possible
to subscribe to lists in digest form, if you are concerned about volume.

> Thanks,
> Matt

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu