[Coin-discuss] OsiCbcSolverInterface turn off log messages

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 9 10:14:47 EST 2007

Sebastian,

I don't really understand your problem.  If you look at
OsiCbcSolverInterfaceTest.cpp you will see two branchAndBounds one at line
1017 after a call to message handler - this produces no output and one at
1026 which (as it should) does produce output.

By the way - the use of OsiCbc is deprecated - there is much more
functionality and performance using Cbc and OsiClp.

John Forrest

"Sebastian Riedel" <riedel at urknaller.de>
Sent by: coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
03/08/2007 01:15 PM
Please respond to
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research
<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>

"Discussions about open source software for Operations Research"
<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>
cc

Subject
[Coin-discuss] OsiCbcSolverInterface turn off log messages

Hi!

Could someone give me a hint on how to turn off printing off logging
messages when using the OsiCbcSolverInterface? I tried to turn the log
level of the message handler to 0 but it seems that messageHandler ()
returns NULL.

Many thanks in advance,
Sebastian