[Coin-discuss] Cbc crashes when solving this mps file

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 1 17:20:53 EST 2007

Esben,

Code was trying to recreate original row indices for processed problem -
but CglPreProcess had added rows rather than just reducing - don't really
know why error hadn't happened before.  Row indices were never used - it
was just a by-product of getting original column indices - which were
correct.

So I have just moved some code around so just column indices computed.
Should be OK now.

John Forrest

Esben Mose Hansen <esben at ange.dk>
Sent by: coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
03/01/2007 09:46 AM
Please respond to
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research
<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>

coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
[Coin-discuss] Cbc crashes when solving this mps file

Hi,

I've create a ticket on coin-cbc.

https://projects.coin-or.org/Cbc/attachment/ticket/17

The attached mps file crashes cbc on both trunk and devel.

I crashes in the cgl preprocessing somewhere quite quickly.

--
regards, Esben

believed to be clean.

[attachment "crash.mps.bz2" deleted by John J Forrest/Watson/IBM]