[Coin-discuss] make test segfaults on trunk of cbc on solaris with solaris c/cpp compilers

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Wed Jun 27 16:17:54 EDT 2007

Sven,

	I've been here before, a few months back, if I can only remember where I
put my notes on this bug.  The problem is down in CglLandP, in the constructor
for CglValidator, which calls a routine fillRejectionReasons(), which
initialises an array of character strings.  There's nothing apparently wrong
with the code, but it fails with an optimised build on Solaris/Studio.

	I thought this was fixed. I'll see if I can remember how.

							Lou