[COIN-DISCUSS] Problems with MPI application using COIN

YANG YUAN erry.yuan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 20:19:25 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Thanks for all your valuable advice.

The problem is solved by using icpc to compile COIN with the default flags
plus -DGNU_OLDWAY. The static COIN libraries have been successfully built up
and linked to my MPI program. I havn't tried to build the shared libraries,
but it should be just fine. Anyway, just want to say "thank you" for the
timely and kind assistance. and also I hope this experience can help those
who want to use MPI with COIN later in the future.

Cheers -- yang